Oracle ERP Implementation Project
• Total revamp project which brings Popular Bookstore to a total integrated environment with different business process improved to world class best practice with the implementation of our retail management system and Oracle ERP.
• The POS system development marked the first sophisticated promotion engine in the industry which greatly improves the competitive edge of the retail business.
• Development Environment: PowerBuilder 5 running Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Report, Oracle Form, Oracle Applications on IBM AIX Platform
Our Contributions :
• Define the overall system architect in terms of system integration between Oracle ERP and POS system.
• Define the implementation and data migration approach, manage the user expectation on and oversee the overall quality and schedule.
• Define project control mechanism including change control and escalation procedure.
• Conduct requirement discovery meeting, project control meeting, development review meeting and steering committee.
• Provide on-site monitoring upon system delivery and UAT