POS System and ERP Implementation
• JD Edward ERP Implementation Project to this Duty Free Operation Group covering fashions, accessories, lingerie, and chinese medicine chains with major operation in Asian Airports with project size over USD350K completed in 11 months.
• It streamlines the full operations in procurement and distribution for the group sophisticated business environment covering the Hong Kong and PRC business.
• Development Environment: PowerBuilder running Oracle RDBMS, JD Edwards Financial and Distribution
Our Contributions :
• Define the overall system architect in terms of system integration between JD Edwards and POS system.
• Define the implementation and data migration approach, manage the user expectation on and oversee the overall quality and schedule.
• Define project control mechanism including change control and escalation procedure.
• Conduct requirement discovery meeting, project control meeting, development review meeting and steering committee.